Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Video Tutorial 2: Port Scan Boogaloo

From: Andreas Ericsson <ae () op5 se>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:53:08 +0200

Fyodor wrote:
On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 09:00:04PM -0500, Crenshaw, Adrian D wrote:

Nmap Video Tutorial 2:Port Scan Boogaloo

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/nmap2

Looks great!  Many users do prefer to learn Nmap this way.  That was
proven by the last video tutorial
(http://www.insecure.org/nmap/nmap_haxxxor.html), which was so popular
that I had to remove the video files since I couldn't afford the
bandwidth to host it.

That's a bit silly, considering a fair few of us are on static lines
that aren't billed by rate.

Hand me those files and I'll mirror them for you so you can just link to
them. I can add an FTP-account for you if you like. Email me off-list if
you're interested.

--
Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson () op5 se