Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 3.84ALPHA1: Call For Testers

From: Okan Demirmen <okan () demirmen com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:33:03 -0400

On Wed 2005.08.10 at 23:08 -0700, Fyodor wrote:
If you already spent the time to read this far, please test it out and
let me know how it goes.

Fyodor and all -

I've been playing/testing 3.84ALPHA1 on OpenBSD for the past week or so,
and for the 3 architectures I have (i386, amd64, sparc64), things seem
to work very well. I've yet to test every feature on every arch, but the
typical things work.

For anyone who's interested, I've done most of the testing on -current,
now 3.8-beta. There are a few things that need patching (luckily all in
one file) for specific OpenBSD things. They all have to do with the base
libpcap. Once this nmap version goes public, I'll be updating the
OpenBSD port.

Thanks Fyodor.

Cheers,
Okan