Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: I need the communities help........

From: "Craig Humphrey" <Craig.Humphrey () chapmantripp com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:28:11 +1200

Can I suggest that this is a very quick way to get expelled.

While there is advice all over the internet (Google is your friend) on
hacking and privilege escalation, using these techniques within your
university network, or against your university's network (from outside),
is highly likely to be against university policy (which you probably
signed, or agreed to when you started there).

You should probably get the approval of both your lecturer and the
University IT department before you conduct such an experiment
(particularly if you're going to be this obvious about it).

Just my 2c.

Later'ish
Craig