Nmap Development mailing list archives

netcat new version

From: "Martin" <martin () twooneblue com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:53:44 +0100

Hi, just thought I'd drop people a mail to see how this project was going.
 Just had a look at it on your site.  It's quite close to a version I was
working on a couple of years back that was basicly to make a version of
netcat to allow connection brokering and easy tunneling of connections.

I still have a lot of the source for that but the project was never
actually released because it got to the stage where i could do most things
i wanted with it, but it was hideously unstable and would only work on a
very limited number of linux builds.  I'd be interested in reviving the
project and getting it to a workable release, but I was just wondering if
people were actually working on this and how I could help out.  If anyone
is interested in this project let me know as I have a bit of time to work
on it, but I would need help getting it to a releasable state.

Anyway, let me know if your interested