Nmap Development mailing list archives

[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Some NMAP GUI ideas]]

From: "Candido Rodriguez" <kan () sugus eii us es>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:14:34 +0200 (CEST)

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Some NMAP GUI ideas]
From:    "Vipe Farcaller" <farcaller () gmail com>
Date:    Tue, June 7, 2005 12:48 pm
To:      "Candido Rodriguez" <kan () sugus eii us es>

Oh, I've got the idea. Yep, it is nice :)

2005/6/6, Candido Rodriguez <kan () sugus eii us es>:
sorry, maybe mi example is not enough good... for example, again, I have
the net 192.168.1.0/24 which it's my LAN. I could label in red colour
the computers of the commercial team, in blue colour the support team
and in the green colour the computers from the classroom. So, I could
filter by color to check a group of computers or you could list all and
see if a computer is in the support team. If you have a list of 100
computers, it could be help you! :D

--
Sincerely,
Vladimir "Farcaller" Pouzanov