Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Anyone tested 3.59ALPHA7 on Mac OS X; Burning Man

From: Sullo <sullo () cirt net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:51:55 -0600

compiled fine and cursory testing seems ok on 10.3.5 (7.5.0 Darwin Kernel
Version 7.5.0).

-Sullo

Quoting Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>:

Has anyone tried to compile and run 3.59ALPHA7 on Mac OS X?  Please
let me know if it works or not.  I hope to release 3.70 tomorrow
(Tuesday) morning, but there is still time to react if it doesn't work
with OS X.  Once I release 3.70, I'm heading to Burning Man, so don't
expect any quick fixes.  If there are problems, you should have tested
the ALPHA series :).

Speaking of Burning Man, if anyone else is going, drop me a line and
maybe we can meet up there.

Cheers,
Fyodor

--