Nmap Development mailing list archives

Port definitions

From: "Craig Humphrey" <Craig.Humphrey () chapmantripp com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:53:09 +1200

Hi Guys,

Found a resource that seems to have a few more port definitions ( than
nmap (I didn't think it was possible!).

http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/~s_ita/port/port1-99.html

It even has some (or different allocations) that graffiti.com doesn't
have.

Hmm... I think I'll move to using graffiti.com's file, until I can merge
in this new one.  The problem will be different services on the same
ports.

E.g.  We use DoubleTake here.  It uses UDP 1100, 1105, 1106. Which the
link above has.  But graffiti.com has mtcp (1100), ftranhc (1105) and
isoipsigport-1 (1106).  <sigh>

Then merge the whole lot into an ntop protocol list...  What fun...

Later'ish
Craig