Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ID sylmeiwbpuo... thanks

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:58:44 -0800

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 06:36:12PM +0100, Nicob wrote:
On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 18:35, fyodor () insecure org wrote:

FYI, this is I-Worm.Bagle.B ...

At least it was neutered because the mailing list
stripped off its executable attachment.  These worms that spoof my
email address are still annoying though - so I have reconfigured the
mailing list to moderate mails purporting to be from me so that they
don't go through automatically.

In other news, I obtained a very interesting Nmap-related video while
in Europe.  I'll try to post it to the website (and send out a mail)
in the next day or so.

Cheers,
-F