Nmap Development mailing list archives

how to list all port for a system that is scanned?

From: "Rizzo, Joe" <JRizzo () ea com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:46:43 -0800

I would like have nmap display the state for all ports scanned on a
host, instead of "The N ports scanned but not shown below are in state:
closed".

Is that possible?

I saw this in the CHANGELOG:

"Nmap 2.3BETA19

o Added a new attribute "Ignored State: xxx" to the machine parseable

  logs, where xxx is the state (closed, filtered, or UNfiltered) that

  is being ignored.  Ports in that state are not listed (they weren't

  listed in earlier versions either).  Perhaps I should list ALL ports

  for machine parseable output.  Opinions?"

"Perhaps I should list ALL ports for machine parseable output."  -- Was
this option ever implemented?

Thanks,

Joe