Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Fyodor does not send any files to the list! Be careful!

From: "Paul Hieb" <phieb () columbus rr com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:38:29 -0500

I disagree, what's the harm in a warning? Does that make us beginners or
less smart? Did Fyodor not take the time to say almost the same thing in
lengthy detail?

Take it a step further, I don't believe that exe should have even
reached your inbox, it didn't mine. I've got virus protection on three
level's but even if the file was clean, my email client wouldn't have
shown it to me, just because it was an exe.......