Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Strange error with Nmapwin

From: Andy Lutomirski <luto () stanford edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 17:15:09 -0800

Sounds like this version of nmapwin was compiled with VC6 but you have the VC5 version of MFC42.dll. The VC6 version is redistributable -- fyodor, would it make sense to post it to your site?

Andy

Amy L. Colison wrote:

all went well with the installation, and everything seems to be in place,
but when I try and run Nmapwin, I get the following popup error :

nmapwin.exe - The ordinal 6785 could not be located in the dynamic link
library MFC42.DLL.  I checked the documentation and other areas, and found
nothing related.  Any suggestions?  I am running Windows NT4.0, Svc Pack 6.
thanks -

Amy Colison
Systems Administrator