Nmap Development mailing list archives

api

From: lulu ajam <ajamsba () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 01:21:19 -0700 (PDT)

sorry if this has come up before and I'm here
restating the same thing, but I was wondering if there
is an nmap api under construction.  then again, I'm
wondering if there is one already out there and I've
never seen it.  this definitely would be the holy
grail with regards to extending nmap usefulness. sorry
if I'm asking something that is common knowledge.
I've personally never heard of such an api.

thanks, ajam