Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: 2.54 beta 33 build on w2k

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 11:24:13 -0700

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 02:07:16PM -0400, Evan Sparks wrote:
I replicated the same problem. main.c is missing from the win32 project
space. Attached is the updated project file. All I did was add main.c to the
project. (make sure nmap is set as active project, not iphlpapi. )

Your attachment didn't come through -- either your forgot to send it
or (mostl likely) the list manager software stripped it out.  What
MIME content-type did you use?

I haven't been able to do much Win* testing lately, because my Windows
box died.  I hope to finish setting up the new one in May, and then
I'll start testing most releases with Windows again.

For now, if you send me the project file, I'll add it to the
distribution.  Attach it in the same way as you did to the list so
that I can check the MIME headers.

Cheers,
-F