Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap2.54b30 Darwin crashes

From: "Paul Tod Rieger" <prie () abl com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 01:40:25 -0500

"Matthew Rothenberg" <matthew () kafkaesque com> wrote:

Any ideas?  This is basically the one thing keeping me from
being able to get a NmapFE port for OSX out the door.

For open-source GUIs on OS X, the Fink Project is working out well:

http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/nmap

And if you still want a standalone NmapFE port, their website or mailing
lists might prove helpful.

(I haven't used Fink for nmap because I don't use FE and haven't had any
problems with beta30 on AppleBSD.  Fink's port of ethereal's GUI works,
though....)

Tod
abl.com