Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Win32 port

From: "Jeff" <typoon () free fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:10:53 +0100

I don't use Microsoft ICF.
Instead I have Tiny Firewall, but it seems that nmap "doesn't reach" the
network card because I don't get any popup nor messages in the log files.
Tiny status windows doesn't show any inbound or outbound connection from any
nmap process.

Sounds very very strange as it works fine with win2k. I think PPPoE drivers
(RASPPPoE) can be incriminated.

Jeff