Nmap Development mailing list archives

Simple Nmap XML output usage example

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:41:30 -0800

I usually don't forward messages from other lists here, but I think
this is a good demonstration of how easily the Nmap XML output can be
parsed.  I encourage authors of programs which read Nmap output to
consider using the XML output format.  The format is more stable,
extensible, and contains a bit more information than the others.

Cheers,
-F

----- Forwarded message from stephen <stephen () dcode net> -----