Nmap Development mailing list archives

NMAP2.54BETA30+V Win32

From: Kirby Kuehl <kkuehl () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:40:01 -0800

nmap+v is a banner grabbing patch for Fyodor's nmap (www.insecure.org/nmap) written by saurik () saurik com.
I take absolutely no credit for his work, I am only providing the upgrade, project workspace (Win32 version of source),
and a few minor fixes.

nmap+v's normal home: ftp://ftp.saurik.com/pub/nmap/
Last available release: 2.54BETA27

Just the binary: http://winfingerprint.sourceforge.net/nmap-2.54BETA30+V-win32-bin.zip
Source: http://winfingerprint.sourceforge.net/nmap-2.54BETA30+V-win32-src.zip

Changes that I did make:
Upgraded Win32 nmap+v from 2.54BETA27 to 2.54BETA30
Provide source code / project workspace for win32 nmap+v
Wrote a small patch providing +V XML output
Minor tweaks to nmaps original workspace for +V support
Some tweaks to libtabular to get it to compile on win32
My motivation? I needed the XML improvements found in BETA30 and wanted the additional +V output. That is all.

Kirby Kuehl

vacuum () users sourceforge net