nanog mailing list archives

Re: Stalled IX requests in Google peering

From: Arturo Servin <arturo.servin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 14:12:16 +0000

Will

You can send me the ticket number(s) by email.

Also, if anyone else has (have) similar issues feel free to email me.

Regards
as

On Mon, 4 Mar 2024 at 15:17, Will OBrien via NANOG <nanog () nanog org> wrote:

Since google is abandoning RS routes, we worked on setting up IX peering
across the board.

All of those requests have been completed but one seems to be stalled out
for a couple of weeks now.

I put in a noc ticket and got a tone deaf response of ‘that’s another
group and the ticket is still in process’. The response time was decent at
least!

Anyone I can ping at google to tell me what’s up?

Thanks!