nanog mailing list archives

Re: Password Reset

From: Steve Feldman <feldman () twincreeks net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 11:51:18 -0800

If your issue is with your account on the NANOG website (as opposed to the mailing list), you can also request help
from the admins by filling out the form at https://www.nanog.org/contact/.
      Steve

On Jan 2, 2024, at 11:47 AM, Luiz Rosas <lrosas0071 () gmail com> wrote:

Thanks, I'll check it out.

On Tue, Jan 2, 2024 at 2:42 PM J. Hellenthal <jhellenthal () dataix net <mailto:jhellenthal () dataix net>> wrote:
You'll have to do your own work
NANOG Info Page
mailman.nanog.org

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.