nanog mailing list archives

Re: The Reg does 240/4

From: Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 19:40:56 -0500

All we can do is educate people on the importance of IPv6 uptake, we can
not force people to adopt it.

At this stage of the game, networks and products that don't support V6
aren't likely to do so unless there is a forcing function to make them do
it. Meaning money.

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 6:35 PM Christopher Hawker <chris () thesysadmin au>