nanog mailing list archives

Re: Upcoming LACNIC RPKI Migration

From: Job Snijders via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 00:30:44 +0200

Dear Carlos, LACNIC, and wider community,

I very much appreciate how LACNIC worked with various stakeholders
before publicly commiting to the schedule outlined in Carlos' email.

From what I can see, LACNIC pro-actively and properly tested their
purported post-migration environment with very broad set of old and new
versions of a myriad of RPKI cache implementations. Then they also
reached out to anyone they could think of, in a timely manner - to
accommodate the opportunity for feedback and confirm compliance with
IETF RPKI standards pre/during/post the upcoming migration.

LACNIC - your plan seems solid; thank you for sharing it with us.

Kind regards,

Job