nanog mailing list archives

Re: SRI's Dan Lynch dies

From: Joe Klein <jsklein () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 21:02:48 -0400

Wow, I have not spoken to Dan Lynch in 8 years. He was brilliant!

Raise glass for Dan!

Joe Klein

"inveniet viam, aut faciet" --- Seneca's Hercules Furens (Act II, Scene 1)
"*I skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been."
-- *Wayne
Gretzky
"I never lose. I either win or learn" - Nelson Mandela