nanog mailing list archives

Re: emily postnews

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () baylink com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:32:18 +0000 (UTC)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Bush" <randy () psg com>

another old dog doing a search wrote to tell me they really appreciated
that i still had some antique advice up.  i had long forgotten this one.
but found it amusing and still more relevant than i might wish.

   https://psg.com/emily.html

I would bet many dollars green American that the venn diagram of "people who
need that advice these days" and "people who can tell that it is sarcasm/
satire" is two disjoint circles...

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com