nanog mailing list archives

Re: RPKI unknown for superprefixes of existing ROA ?

From: Willy Manga <mangawilly () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 16:24:28 +0400

.
On 23/10/2023 16:00, nanog-request () nanog org wrote:
Message: 19 Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 14:20:56 -0400 From: Amir Herzberg <amir.lists () gmail com>I agree that a good, sensible defense would be to simply announce your entire address block, e.g., in the example, your entire /22 (with a ROA to your ASN), and filter the traffic to the unused prefixes. Basically, I guess, it means that the AS 0 solution shouldn't be used, at least not usually. I wonder if anyone is using it , in fact. It would be nice to know if someone has the data handy.

https://console.rpki-client.org/AS0.html

--
Willy Manga
@ongolaboy