nanog mailing list archives

Re: jon postel

From: Daniel Marks via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 19:49:35 -0400

I wasn’t even born yet when he died, but as humans we are lucky to have had someone like him, along with a great many
other folks along side him. One of my professors at Michigan (his name eludes me for some reason) always had a great
many stories about him and other folks in that time period, must have been a crazy thing to watch unfold in real time.
I wonder if he knew it would have become what it is today.