nanog mailing list archives

Re: ACX7100 Woes - Operator Outreach -

From: Aaron1 <aaron1 () gvtc com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 16:21:33 -0600

ACX7100-48L
…or…
ACX7100-32C
?

Aaron

On Nov 27, 2023, at 3:59 PM, Edwin Mallette <edwin.mallette () gmail com> wrote:

In attempting to operationalize the ACX7100 I have run into quite a few challenges with the platform once I stray
outside of traditional routing and switching.  The EVPN instances seem to have quite a few caveats and things like
CFM and RFC2544 traffic generation.  Many of the show commands don't seem to work, many of the counters either don't
work or update slowly (like I run the command to show CFM messages and it says it sent 100 then I run it again a
couple seconds later and it says 10000 sent then a couple seconds later it says 1000000 sent) this with a periodicity
of 1 message per second.

Oh and the latest is that our original OEM QSFPs just disappear.  As in they not only stop working but the chassis no
longer sees them.  I guess I'm just reaching out to see if I'm all alone in my struggles...

Warm Regards and happy Monday after Thanksgiving,

Ed