nanog mailing list archives

Re: Your input sought on PeeringDB's Network Type field

From: Aaron Wendel <aaron () wholesaleinternet net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 15:37:26 -0500

I just left a couple sections blank.

On 6/14/2023 3:31 PM, Justin Streiner wrote:
Leo:

The survey might also want to include response options along the lines of: "Don't know / N/A".

Thank you
jms

On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 12:18 PM Leo Vegoda <leo () vegoda org> wrote:

    Hi,

    PeeringDB's Product Committee wants your input on whether the Network
    Type field is useful. Should it go? Should it change?

    We have published a very short blog post describing the options and
    linking to the survey.

    https://docs.peeringdb.com/blog/network_type_your_input_sought/

    Your input will influence our decision.

    Thanks,

    Leo Vegoda for PeeringDB's Product Committee

--
Aaron Wendel
Chief Technical Officer