nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast Business Account Website Broken

From: Aaron de Bruyn via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 18:38:14 +0000

Someone else here gave me a pointer when I was running into this on the USPS site.

Clear your cookies for that site. (In Chrome/Edge, go to the site, open up the dev tools, go to the "Application" tab,
find cookies, delete them all).

Something probably went a little nuts with the site and ended up creating too much data in one or more cookies.

-A