nanog mailing list archives

Re: afrinic rpki issue

From: Alex Band <alex () nlnetlabs nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 19:33:38 +0200

Hi Carlos,

Happy to hear everything is working fine with the latest version of Routinator.

At lot of work has been put into making fetching and validating RPKI data more robust since the (over two year old)
version of Routinator that you were running.

I want to make an important point for the entire NANOG community:

As developers and operators, we’re still learning a lot about RPKI as it grows and evolves in the real world.
Maintainers of relying party software [1] are actively adapting and improving their software every day to accommodate
this.

This is security software. Please keep it updated.

Cheers,

Alex

[1] https://rpki.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ops/tools.html#relying-party-software