nanog mailing list archives

Re: Interesting Ali Express web server behavior...

From: Owen DeLong via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 23:28:16 -0800

No, in this case, I was using HE uplink from the Cabinet in FMT2 for testing using my AS1734 space 192.159.10.0/24 as
source address.

Owen

On Dec 9, 2023, at 23:51, Mike Lyon <mike.lyon () gmail com> wrote:

I notice a weird issue like this with Alibaba when i try to use my Comcast connection. Turn my wifi off and now it
works flawlessly.

Are you using your comcast connection?

-Mike