nanog mailing list archives

Re: SMS Email Gateway - sms.myboostmobile.com discontinued

From: Robert Taylor <rgt () wi mit edu>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 17:17:43 -0400

Where I work, we got sick of random problems with public email sms
gateways, ( sometimes multi hour delays, or spontaneously issues not
relaying, on different carriers) we bought a hardware sms gateway from
Smseagle. Been using it for close to a year now, no issues.

We also looked at using sns from Amazon as well.

rgt

On Sun, Aug 6, 2023 at 11:19 AM Matthew McGehrin <drinking.coffee () gmail com>