nanog mailing list archives

RE: Random shower thought: GBIC with LC connector...

From: warren () kumari net
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:26:56 -0800

On Tue, Nov 15 2022 at 11:16 AM, Jamie Bowden <jamie.s.bowden () raytheon com>
wrote:

Warren,

Do SFP+ modules count?

Nope -- it has to be an old-school (~1.2" wide) GBIC style thingie. SFP(+)
/ XENPAK / X2 / QSFP / X2-SFP adapters, etc are all excluded...

https://www.enetusa.com/455886-b21-enc

https://www.enetusa.com/455883-b21-enc

I have a pair of the multimode versions of this sitting on my desk as I
type this.

Thanks,

--

*Jamie Bowden*