nanog mailing list archives

Re: Strange behavior on the Juniper MX240

From: Mark Tinka <mark@tinka.africa>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 10:33:39 +0200

On 5/5/22 05:08, Nehul Patel wrote:

Ok, thank you all for the feedback we are going to start with the Junos OS upgrade first on it but have to open the ticket with JTAC since currently on the juniper support website they have the Junos 15.1 is available so not sure we can directly jump from 10.4 to 15.1 maybe we have to do step by step upgrade on it. Any other suggestions will be helpful as well

By the way, the uptime on the Juniper MX chassis was 1589 Days on it.

Curious, what RE are you running?

If you have DPC's still, I'd assume something like the RE-S-1300 or RE-S-2000, but not sure.

I ask because I'm not how late the older RE's can go.

Mark.