nanog mailing list archives

Message from NANOG Admins

From: Valerie Wittkop <vwittkop () nanog org>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 16:18:54 -0400

REMINDER from the admins…

It is understandable that network operations is sometimes frustrating, and can therefore bring out less than normal
behaviors in discussion about them.

However, please ensure your posts to the mail list are topical, do not go against the Usage Guidelines
<https://www.nanog.org/resources/nanog-mailing-list/usage-guidelines/> or the Code of Conduct
<https://www.nanog.org/about/code-conduct/>, and provide for an exchange of technical information and the discussion of
specific implementation issues that require cooperation among network service providers.

Also, please ask yourself these three questions before posting -
Does my email have operational/technical content?
Would I be interested in reading this email?
Would 12,000+ other Internet engineers want to read this?
Should you have any questions/concerns about this reminder, please send a message to admins () nanog org <mailto:admins
() nanog org>.

Valerie Wittkop
Program Director
vwittkop () nanog org | +1 734-730-0225 (mobile) | www.nanog.org
NANOG | 305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA
ASN 19230