nanog mailing list archives

Re: home router battery backup

From: Keith Stokes <keiths () salonbiz com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 15:37:07 -0600

Many times those coincide. ;-)

On 1/12/22 3:34 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:
"Top Gear Top Tip: I also have a UPS on my garage door opener. That saves the misses from dealing with manually opening/closing the garage door if I'm not
at home."

Keeping one's spouse happy is FAR more important than keeping a router or modem online.  ;-)

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>