nanog mailing list archives

RE: Disney+ Contact

From: Brian Turnbow via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 09:03:33 +0000

Hi Mark

Anyone from Disney who can help with a geo issue on-list? We have customers in South Africa mapping to India. Thanks.

Did you try the emails in thebrotherswisp geo page?
I have had some success though the Techops emails.
Sometimes it does take a while for a response...

Disney+: E-mail them the trouble subnet at TechOps-Distribution () disneystreaming com. Also, TechOps-Services ()
disneystreaming com will probably be where that sends you. Another possible email is disneyplusispsupport () disneyplus
com

Brian