nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG List posts and DMARC

From: Bryan Fields via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 20:35:15 -0400

On 8/2/22 1:16 PM, Jared Mauch wrote:
Can someone flip the option in Mailman for DMARC please, it’s problematic as if one posts and does DMARC and has
feedback on, our messages are  possibly rejected, and the feedback from a post is quite large.

Not sure who manages it anymore these days.

You can reach the admin at admins () nanog org.  The nanog-owner () nanog org goes
there too, so there's practically no reason to go on list with such things.

The list is configured to wrap anyone posting from a domain with a  with a
DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy (dmarc_moderation_action).  If you don't have
this set on your domain, the list will not wrap your message (which is the
correct behavior as it breaks other things).

Hit up the admin team and we'll look at it.
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net