nanog mailing list archives

Re: Zayo/as6461 will now drop invalid prefixes from our peers.

From: Ca By <cb.list6 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 11:47:40 -0700

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 10:58 AM Rob Robertson <rob.robertson () zayo com>
wrote:

The Zayo/as6461 network will shortly start dropping all RPKI-invalid route
announcements that we receive from our peers. This should be rolled
out over our network in the next week or so.

While we will still continue to accept existing invalid route
announcements from our customers for now, we will be working with our
customers to reduce and/or eliminate invalid announcements.

Thank you,

;rob

This is excellent. Thank you!

Rob Robertson