nanog mailing list archives

does anybody know how to get charter coax business IP removed from black list?

From: tim () nwohiobb com
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 21:26:22 +0000

Hello Guys
I been on the phone with spectrum business coax tech support and they are telling me that I have 2 IP's to my modem I pay for static IPs they are calming these are not real world IP's and I have other IP address that is tied to my cable modem that is public and they keep telling me I have to contact spamhaus to get this IP of 107.11.203.208 which I have no clue where that IP came from and they said that IP address is tied to my modem which I have different static IP address inside of my mikrotik because now when I do trace routes or ping to my DIA fiber connection it just drops. I am at loss here on what to do.