nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT: Re: Younger generations preferring social media(esque) interactions.

From: "Valdis Klētnieks" <valdis.kletnieks () vt edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 05:54:03 -0400

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 12:51:28 -0400, "Allen McKinley Kitchen (gmail)" said:
 how I am called on by younger peers and can remember things that the kids haven’t had time to learn.

Now that last one has no real network application .. but it makes me feel good.

Oh, there are *tons* of stuff that you can remember that the kids haven't
learned yet.  We just had a long thread about famous operational issues,
and I'm willing to bet that *none* of those ever got mentioned wherever
the kids went to school...