nanog mailing list archives

anybody got a contact for Capital One Networking Dept?

From: tim () nwohiobb com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 21:52:47 +0000

Hello Guys
does anybody have a contact for capital one networking dept? Because I am getting reports of my block of ip's are being blocked one customer said he could not access it with wifi with my ip address but soon as he turns it off uses cell data he can access it and also confirmed that if I switch him back to TWC ip's he can access it via wifi but cant access site via my block of ip's I think I have contacted every big GEO IP provider out there to update my ip block to my org name.

Thanks Tim