nanog mailing list archives

Re: New minimum speed for US broadband connections

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 09:33:41 -0400

Scott,

Are you willing to lend that money interest free?

Are you running that network for $0/mo?

How are you getting free bandwidth?

What are the chances 100% of your customers have 0 problems, pay on time
every day?

That 14 years turns into 30 very quickly.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St