nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hosting recommendations ... ?

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 08:25:37 -0800

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 8:20 AM Josh Luthman
<josh () imaginenetworksllc com> wrote:
I'm kind of confused when your concern is the reputability and yet you're providing your own IP space.

Hi Josh,

I'm not above discarding announcements with a "bulletproof" hoster in
the AS path. Are you?

Regards,
Bill Herrin

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 8:20 AM Josh Luthman