nanog mailing list archives

Re: WhatsApp's New Policy Has...

From: Ge DUPIN <gdupin () taho fr>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 18:00:10 +0100

There is also Telegram, which is quite good 🙂

Ge Dupin

Le 8 janv. 2021 Ă  17:56, Andy Ringsmuth <andy () andyring com> a Ă©crit :

Same boat here. I don’t even have a FB account but I am in a handful of WhatsApp groups. Most are family related but
one is a tight-knit men’s group at church where privacy is important. The “hey men, I’m struggling with <insert
really difficult topic here> and I need support” type group.

We’re ditching WhatsApp likely for Signal as well. I trust satan himself more than I trust Zuckerburg.

----
Andy Ringsmuth
5609 Harding Drive
Lincoln, NE 68521-5831
(402) 304-0083
andy () andyring com

“Better even die free, than to live slaves.” - Frederick Douglas, 1863