nanog mailing list archives

Re: 2021.02.10 community meeting unofficial notes

From: Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 03:02:08 -0800

Hm.

They are linked now, but when I looked this morning before the
talk started, there wasn't a link to the slides.  ^_^;;

Thanks for getting them put up!   :)

Matt

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 10:12 AM Valerie Wittkop <vwittkop () nanog org> wrote:

Ahem… slides are linked… you must click on the talk title under the
“Topic” column of the agenda.

Cheers,

Valerie

Valerie Wittkop - NANOG Program Director
305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Tel: +1 866 902 1336, ext 103

On Feb 10, 2021, at 12:59 PM, Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>