nanog mailing list archives

Re: Where to get IPv4 block these day

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 12:55:35 -0400

I'm guessing you don't have any v4 to sell?  If someone wants to give up
their space of their own free will that's wonderful, but I think most are
opting to sell their resources.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 12:53 PM Noah <noah () neo co tz> wrote:

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021, 17:01 Josh Luthman, <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>