nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast Business packet loss in LA

From: David Funderburk <dfund () globalvision net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 14:04:20 -0400

We are finding the routes through Atlanta that use 50.248.116.42 are
having ussies. Not sure if the problems are related.

---
Regards,

David Funderburk
GlobalVision
864-569-0703

For Technical Support, please email gv-support () globalvision net

GlobalVision is a communications company that provides services which
includes Internet, internal and external networks with over 25 years
experience. With our Zero Downtime strategies we help companies increase
up-time and decrease lost productivity and costs.