nanog mailing list archives

Re: Florida: Voter registration website overwhelmed at deadline

From: Alain Hebert <ahebert () pubnix net>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 13:30:03 -0400

    Those projects are always given to the lowest bidder, not the best (see ACA).     ( Or the "friendliest" depending if the requirements are spelling out the name of the highest donator of which ever party is in power =D )

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert () pubnix net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443