nanog mailing list archives

Re: AT&T - INET Data Caps

From: Dovid Bender <dovid () telecurve com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 13:30:15 -0500

We have employees using Comcast at home and they have a max of 1TB per
month. They are now going after clients forcing them to update to an
unlimited plan or pay per GB over 1TGB.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 1:05 PM Paul Emmons <paul () emmons mx> wrote:

Yes this is common business practice for almost all of the MSOs.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 9:45 AM Thomas Yarger <thomas.yarger () gmail com>