nanog mailing list archives

Re: CBS Streaming NOC Contact

From: Steve Feldman <feldman () twincreeks net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 09:59:16 -0700

I have been told the proper way to handle geolocation issues is to open a support ticket by following the "Contact Us"
instructions here: https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/KnowledgeHome?referer=cbs.com%2Faa

Once that's done if you don't get help in a reasonable timeframe, let me know your support ticket information and I'll
attempt to escalate it.
     Steve